Managed Services Melbourne
Feel as if you have an in-house enterprise IT Department but without the costs.
As a valued client you’ll have access to our expert staff when you need them most. The IT Department offers managed IT Services in Melbourne and throughout Australia to businesses across all sectors, including Health, Finance, Law, Aged Care and others.
- Custom Made Packages - right from our assessment and proposal we are as thorough as possible. We know that every business has different needs and as such we tailor make our packages for you!
- Set Costs - The IT Department charges a flat monthly fee. So that one time when you really need our support team you can rest assured that your invoice will be just the same as usual.
- Monitoring and maintenance - Let our expert team of Melbourne based IT professionals look after your IT infrastructure. From round-the-clock monitoring of your network and computers to making sure your systems are optimised and performing when you need them to.
- 24x7 Support -We’re always here! The IT Department’s 24x7 IT & Customer care line is here when you really need us. You might get some work done over the weekend or late one night, and we’re here to help you.
- Included software - With several software inclusions such as AntiVirus, Mail Filtering and full Office 365 backup, we take care of everything in our fixed fee.
- Strategic Business advice - With access to your own consultants, tap into our industry experience surrounding system improvements and unlock your business’ next income stream or unblock current restrictions.
Our IT experts will engage with your IT and Business teams to design, validate and deploy the IT requirements your business needs. From Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery to Cloud migrations and data security, we take care of it all, and keep you fully informed along the way. With an average system uptime of 99.95% and 97.9% customer satisfaction across all customers our results speak for themselves.
The IT Department is here to assist in planning and building IT strategies for your business.
Mismanaged or poorly planned IT is something we see frequently, and it can cost your business both time and money. We believe having a responsive, honest and highly supportive IT environment is key for your business to succeed.
Let The IT Department manage your IT services so you can focus on what drives your business forward.
Fixed Monthly Costs, That You Can Depend On.
Nobody likes sticker shock when they receive an invoice. That’s why The IT Department offers fixed monthly plans that you can depend on to give your business and employees the support it needs without the worry of unexpected costs.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS
The IT Department will take care of your business’s technology and IT needs so you can stop worrying. We’ve been providing valued Managed Service advice and support to Melbourne businesses since 2003, Our experienced staff are here for you when needed both in support and scaling your IT requirements.
SUPPORT, WHEN IT'S NEEDED.
You never want thing to go wrong, if things break it's nice to know you can rely on The IT department to be there for you. With 24-7 Support backed by industry professionals you'll be back to work in no-time.
MONTHLY MANAGED FEE
We understand you want reliable, on-demand IT managed IT services, we also understand having a agreed upon monthly cost helps you and your business avoid any surprises when it comes to IT management.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about how The Virtual IT Department can help your business, fill out the form below.
Friendly, caring and professional staff ready to assist, plan and work for your business when it's needed.
Office 365 Deployment, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Private Cloud, Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud? Let our deep knowledge and experience guide your move to the right cloud solution.
Tap into the minds of our IT consultants and let us design a solution that will meet your organisation’s every computing, back-up, governance and budgetary requirement.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE PROCUREMENT
Our access to discounted hardware and software products from major IT brands comes backed up with advice on upcoming technology updates so you’re set for today, and tomorrow.
Ensuring your business has appropriate, verified and frequently tested backup and disaster recovery measures means you can continue operations should the unexpected happen.
Explore our resources
Your one source for IT news, information, webinars, workshops and guides to help you get the most from your organisational technology.
ISDN disconnection and what it means to you
ISDN has been a staple for telephone in businesses for many years, but Telstra has announced the cessation of this technology….
IT security basics for everyday businesses
In our latest paper, ‘IT security basics for everyday businesses’ we demystify IT security and share budget-friendly tips, so you can begin putting basic security measures in place. It’s remarkably easy.
An in-depth case study into how we helped MOIRA during an unparalleled period of growth navigate an office relocation and improve efficiencies across their IT infrastructure and security. Upon doing so, building a strong relationship and continuing to provide Managed IT Services.